Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 6 months ago

I'm the worst winner in America. How do I quit sinning?

I get jealous easily and According to David Platt God hates sinners. I wish I could stop sinning and be perfect like some relatives that I have.

Favorite Answer

God hates sin, but loves the sinner. He has made the path for salvation much easier for you, all you need do is truly seek it.

All sinners are equal in the eyes of God. It is impossible to quit sinning, for it is in our nature. The best we can do is have faith in Christ, try to live our lives as righteously as possible, and make amends for those we have hurt in the past.

You are the worst sinner in America?

You just identified yourself as Donald J. Trump.

• Tell your relatives to pray to God for you, otherwise if you don't convert, you'll go to hell!

I THINK U MEANT SINNER...and no u are not the worst...we have all made mistakes..comparing ourselves wont help us...ASK GOD FOR COMFORT AND GUIDANCE....REVIEW TEN COMMANDS IN EXODUS 20 ALSO...

You should take grammar classes, since you didn't spell "whiner" right

• Somebody get ahold of me when we have a real question again. I'm tired of these trolls.