Indigenous people of Canada:?

When you think back to all of the other cultures who have been nearly wiped out during the course of history and worked hard against adversity to regain their dignity, how does it feel to contribute nothing and expect everything from people who come from families that endured and came out on top (because they fight and work hard for it)?

I didn't even know Trump knew how to spell Indigenous !! Way to go , Donnie ! Kelly Ann type this for you ?

• Felony Jayne

Trump has nothing to do with Canadian indigenous allowances

• JimZ

The living indigenous people survived and continue to live their lives in dignity like everyone else. There is a recent history of conflict so there is still some residual prejudice and hostility but it becoming less and less all the time. Some people just make it harder for that to happen in a timely manner

• Felony Jayne

I hope so. Its frustrating that they have so many opportunities such as free post secondary and choosing welfare - are you kidding me? While the rest of us (who also had grandparents that went through war) have to spend thousands paying back student loans because we choose to better ourselves.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

• humpty

I have four Tsimsian step children, and on their behalf I defecate on your racist insults.

Smallpox. Massacres. Residential schools. Land theft. You seem proud of your record, and boast of ciminal behaviour.

• Felony Jayne

The point I was trying to make is that any of us can look back on our family trees and see horrible things that happened in the past to us. I'm not going to sit around and let my life be dictated because the Nazis destroyed what my family used to be. It's up to me whether I succeed or fail in life.