Indigenous people of Canada:?

When you think back to all of the other cultures who have been nearly wiped out during the course of history and worked hard against adversity to regain their dignity, how does it feel to contribute nothing and expect everything from people who come from families that endured and came out on top (because they fight and work hard for it)?

1 year ago

I didn't even know Trump knew how to spell Indigenous !! Way to go , Donnie ! Kelly Ann type this for you ?

• JimZ
    1 year ago

The living indigenous people survived and continue to live their lives in dignity like everyone else. There is a recent history of conflict so there is still some residual prejudice and hostility but it becoming less and less all the time. Some people just make it harder for that to happen in a timely manner

1 year ago

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

• humpty
    1 year ago

I have four Tsimsian step children, and on their behalf I defecate on your racist insults.

Smallpox. Massacres. Residential schools. Land theft. You seem proud of your record, and boast of ciminal behaviour.