Republic-cons, please answer truthfully, why are you all afraid of Mexicans stealing your jobs? Are you all Drug smugglers? Rapists?

Human Trafficing? Robbers and Strawberry pickers?

It's anonomouse here, please tell me....tell us....we need to know!

Favorite Answer

Didn't Trump brag a while ago that there are more jobs than people to fill them? Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth, all the while reaching up his own a** for his "facts." Now, he's talking smack about Ilhan Omar; who isn't even running against him - she CAN'T ever be President.

Do people REALLY need more proof of this idiot's cluelessness?

I've never been afraid of anyone stealing my job. I have the kind of job very few people want because it entails doing real work to actually EARN your paycheck. I put in about 120-130 hours/week and get paid for about 45. I don't get paid overtime. I am given a schedule I am expected to meet.

Sorry, Canuck, but your premise is both stupid and false.

Why are you using the Central American children as an excuse to break American law?

Why do you defend child sex trafficking, women and children being raped?

What the fck is wrong with people like you?

Have you no SHAME??????

They also barely speak English and have no education.

Illegals took over the construction industry in my state years ago. Jobs Americans used to do .

You dont know much do you?