Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why don’t republicans move and start their own country?

Republicans are constantly complaining about liberals and or democrats, why don’t you take dictator trump and start your own country?

Update:

Why are people still answering this when I’ve already chosen a best answer? Guess republitards don’t know when to stop

Update 2:

I love how this has been up for days and triggered republicans that are level 7 keep changing the topic. I’ll just keep changing it back, sorry if I’ve offended your delicate feelings

78 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They would rather have a civil war and have a bunch of people die in the process. Kinda ironic too, since most republicans identify as “pro life”.

• The fact that republicans compare democrats to nazis is just appalling and offensive saying as how many people died in the holocaust; if anything republicans are more like nazis because they hate anyone who isn’t pure white and want to deport every race to their “home country”

• 5 months ago

It would be better to kick the Dems out and let THEM form their own country. It soo, too, would be a "shithole" country.

• 5 months ago

Why should they? We have a political systems that has two major party and that's the way it suppose to be.

• Zee
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

No, there are supposed to be NO POLITICAL PARTIES. That's the way Washington and the founders said it should be.

• 5 months ago

That’s a good question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Watch these little sh!t conservatives come with there tears.

• men on the left are tough. They fight for the right to use the little girls room when they’re in drag. They stand up for dimwitted women despite never getting laid. Their so stoic They don’t even cry when they’re sodomized (because omg their mascara would run everywhere and they’d ook ridiculous).

• 5 months ago

Yes. And Antarctica has been waiting for them. They want people with sterile ideas to protect their glassy land.

• kim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The constitution has value even today young ones, to whom gratitude patriotism and loyalty seem to be at the lowest ebb. We older Americans are enough still around to be family orientated and well averse to your immaturity.

• Kevin5 months agoReport

Thats because its boring following old school traditions, we young people aint like that!!

• 5 months ago

Let's just jettison all of the counties with blue majorities, and then start over with building our nation from the red counties. Wouldn't that be great?

Attachment image
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Excuse me, but isn't always the libbies going on about leaving? ( and never doing it )

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

@Serena, name me one well known conservative who said he wanted to leave the United States because Obama was elected. Name one name.

• 5 months ago

Hey, great idea. We’ll keep the military and the nukes and stage some false flag terrorist attacks on ourselves using their country’s new flag (Stormy Daniels sitting on a putting green suggestively holding a Big Mac between her legs ) so we can declare war on them and blow their country off the face of the earth....yeah...I LIKE it!

• Will B
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Most liberals want to get rid of the military

• 5 months ago

That didn't work out so well when Democrats gave it a shot...

• David
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Nigel, what kind of Nazi propaganda are you saying? "Jews" aren't the issue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.