which is higher in holdem poker? a one pair hand of jack club and jack diamond or a K of diamond and a K of cloves?
- 2 months ago
you can get best answer here visit for help
- 7 months ago
maybe you must try online poker
- curtisports2Lv 79 months ago
In poker, the suits have no meaning except for forming a flush. A pair of kings beats a pair of jacks in ANY poker game.
- Anonymous10 months ago
Visit this website for helpSource(s): https://pokergocap.online
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Jeff TLv 610 months ago
A pair of kings beats a pair of jacks.
- BobLv 710 months ago
The pair of kings is higher because kings are higher than jacks.
- TStoddenLv 710 months ago
In the evaluation of the hands, there's 3 things that are checked (out of the best 5 cards out of the 7).
1) Type of Hand (4-of-a-kind, Full House, Flush, ect.)
2) Highest Card in hand set
3) 2nd Highest Card in hand (regardless of set)
If the tie isn't broken after all 3 checks are done, a split pot is declared.
In your scenario...
1) Both Players (A & B) have the same type of hand: 1 Pair
2) For Highest Card in-set (the Pair): Player A has Jacks, Player B has Kings
Therefore, Player B wins the hand.
- 10 months ago
The pair of Kings. It's the value of the cards that determines which pair is higher. Since Kings are higher than Jacks, the pair of Kings wins.