Rick
Rick asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 4 months ago

Does you life have meaning after Danica Patrick retired from Nascar?

• Nini

Yes it does. She was a hell of a lot better looking than most of the other drivers to say the least. She has won races in other styles of racing. If drivers don't have the proper backing behind them they cannot expect to win.

nascar is still the best sport. Danica Patrick was not that good of a driver.

• Mike

Absolutely, now for the first half of the season I don't have to listen to Darrell Waltrip drooling over her! Now to get rid of both Waltrips so I don't have to listen to them! She was a nobody who ran mid to back of pack consistently and blamed everyone else for her problems.

who? who cares she was a joke and a very bad driver. I do not miss her one bit.

Never cared. Never will, especially since she never won a major race. She made more money doing TV commercials than she ever could driving.

And as for NASCAR, if it disappeared from the face of the Earth, it would make no more difference to my life than if that Monster Truck crap were to just go away. Same with soccer. Or tiddly-winks.

who...........LOL

• rick

She put a lot of butts in the seats, and brought sponsors to out sport. In that way I do miss her.

Yep, more than ever.