Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Did you actually know that some people never move on? I never understood why people say move on when it doesn't work for everybody?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Some minds are more disciplined than others

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

i have actually....other people stuck in and who live in the past are the only ones keep yapping about it.. and make assumptions that i havent.. i have... ahahahah they want that to be the case for then to have sonething to tlak about i dont dwell on old things nor live in the past put know it all assumers amd liars believe they know everything and also think they know me and how i am but dont cus ifthey did they wudnt be havin to rely on and create false lies all the time.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

before you can stand in the sun, you have to move on. It's one thing to want to, but it's a whole other thing to physically drag yourself out of the darkness that has covered your psyche.It's so much better to try again with a clear heart, which means taking the time to attend to your pain from your break-up and learn your lessons so that you can welcome in your new partner without the past impinging on the present.

Attachment image
  • 10 months ago

It's still good advice ...even if the receiver of the advice is incapable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Sure. They are mentally ill.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.