Do you prefer subways or cars?

Favorite Answer

I prefer the subway. Driving in NYC (particularly Manhattan) can take very long.

.........................

• chorle

Usually cars but I have one more car than I have drivers in our household and I will still take BART Bay Area Transit trains if I have to go any city west of Walnut Creek CA to if where is stop is within a mile of a BART or Munni Train station to not have to deal with expensive and hard to find parking

I prefer cars. I like to drive in my bare feet because it is comfortable.

• Scott

There are no subways in my area unless you're talking about the sandwich chain. I'm kind of dependent on my car or motorcycle to get around.

We don't have subways in my town (Nor Cal, 66k people), and probably never will. As such, I prefer my own car.

i like subways better but they dont have thern where i live

I don't live anywhere near a subway - I think the nearest is about 80 miles but I have been on many different subways. I prefer cars. Subways are noisy, hot, smelly, full of people and all their diseases and you have to pay every time you travel. There is none of that in my car and it has a nice stereo, heated seats, I can adjust the temperature to my liking and come and go at my leisure. I don't have to wait on a platform for a train that may or may not show up.

Really depends on what city I'm in.