I fell and hit my shoulder on my wall?

There is a huge hole in it now. Probably like 5 or 6 inches... How much will it cost to fix it?

• .
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

You can buy a 4X8 piece of drywall board for about 12 dollars at Home Depot. Then get the other supplies like joint compound. Then just watch a YouTube video about how to fix a hole. It's actually pretty easy.

• 1 year ago

You can get smaller pieces of drywall (!) Cut out the bad spot, insert a thin board for backing, secure with screws, then cut the patch to fit, put "mud" everywhere, attach the patch to the wood with screws, (you can use paper tape or nylon mesh over the seams to hold the mud), neaten everything up (smooth out the mud), let dry, remud, sand, paint. If you need texture, try a little clean sand in your paint.

Source(s): Now you will know what you are looking at in a Youtube video.
  • 1 year ago

Wow. That's a big hole to have in your shoulder. It's going to be expensive to fix that, mate, especially if you live in an uncivilised country with no socialised health system.