Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Do you think this is a real reason or an excuse not to see me?

We met a couple weeks ago. Have been on two dates. It's been great. He lives almost two hours away but he's come to visit me and it hasn't been a problem.

He lives in an area where you have to take a ferry to access. So last week I was supposed to see him but he had car problems so he wouldn't be able to pick me from the ferry he said. I could drive and take my car on the ferry but it's really expensive and I don't want to spend almost 200 dollars for only one day.

So I said I could take the ferry and could just take a cab to meet him but he said we would do next week instead when his car got fixed.

Well I was supposed to see him now tomorrow but today he messaged saying his car has broke down again. He said I should still come and drive. But I said again that it's really expensive and I could come and we could just cab when I see him. He said it would be annoying to cab.

Do you think this is a real reason or some kind of excuse?

• LP7
    Favorite Answer

Something doesn't add up.Even if it's all legit this is just the beginning of a distance relationship.Know it could be costly and miscommunication more than usual.

• kristy

Next! Forget this loser and find someone else

• lala

Its just a excuse

Dump the guy and find someone who is interested in You

no

as someone who is constantly having issues with my truck I totally get it

Source(s): nothing