How racially insensitive and stupid can Chris Cuomo be to equate FREDO with the "N" word?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone will call him Fredo from now on. Too damn funny. And he's absolute proof that brains are not required to work at CNN.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yea, it speaks volume what a little turd he is. A white entitled "rich" CNN anchorman using the race card, Dems are masters at using the victim card.

That's like when I was watching Black Lives Matter march years back and 75% of the people marching were rich white college students, that was a 'LOL' moment

• kim
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Anyway leave people alone in restaurants, its rude. I dont like him either but it's no ones business to get in someone's face with this kind of insanity. What happened to civility?

• 4 months ago

Very insensitive

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

How insensitive can any one be to minimize how Cuomo feels. No one can say FREDO is not as bad as the N word! It's become chic and cool in 2019 to suffer, to be the victim, to be more of a victim than someone else.

• 4 months ago

Who is Chris Cuomo?

• 4 months ago

NOTHING equates to "the 'n' word", not even F@ggot, K*ke, Sp*ck or Ch*nk! "Fredo" probably ranks right up there with calling an Irishman Paddy or an Italian Guido. Playing the victim card when he doesn't even hold one is the lowest of the low.

• MarkDiv4 months agoReport

All of your examples are just as bad. But it's 2019 and I guess it's more chic to cry about being the bigger victim when there are others out there who are suffering.

• 4 months ago

LLF, it's a derogatory term, kind of a 21st century version of dago for those of Italian heritage. He just offered his opinion.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Nice try. I’ve already forgotten about that. When you are not one given to stupidity, the nonsense that you do, is quickly set aside. Only Trump’s base will be talking about this or care at all. The rest of us have already moved on.

• 4 months ago

Like Fredo to the Corleones, Chris is the beta of the Cuomo family.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Dang he must be a Fredo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.