Should I feel bad about bashing Trump around my boss who is a Trump supporter?

I was discussing politics on my lunch break with one of my coworkers. The locker room is right next to the staff lounge, and it turned out that my boss was in the locker room overhearing some of our conversation. He never addressed it to us, but I do know that he's a Trump supporter from what I've heard.... show more I was discussing politics on my lunch break with one of my coworkers. The locker room is right next to the staff lounge, and it turned out that my boss was in the locker room overhearing some of our conversation. He never addressed it to us, but I do know that he's a Trump supporter from what I've heard.

The only reason why I feel bad is because my boss has been super kind to me. He didn't behave any differently towards me after that......but I just still feel kinda bad. Should I?