How long does it take to send money from the U.S to Nairobi, Kenya located in Africa for example, through western union?

• John

I knew a man who fell for that hook, line and sinker. They took him for everything he had, little by little. Not kidding, it ruined his life.

• gerald

Gregory Nairobi is notable for using scams to obtain money by inducing people to send money for bigger gains not all of it of course but some shady characters, of course this may be legitimate so please do not take Offence I am just trying to help you in case look carefully have a nice day

I hope you didn't try to send money to "the kings son" or someone like that with a promise they would send you a bunch of money in return... cause if so you've been scammed

• Mark

Pretty much instantaneously. Oh, and people don't use carbon paper, reaheat food in a double-boiler or in the oven, or listen to pop tunes on A.M. radio any more.