I own a 2017 Lamborghini Huracan and I do not like it because it's not a 2019 model? What should I do?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd go with insurance fraud.

Hire a half dozen clowns to steal it, make sure it is on CCTV. Have them dump/crash/burn it in front of another CCTV camera. Post the video link in this thread.

1 year ago

Get Maserati instead for 3 mil. You would never be on Y.A. Or use a Sharpie and change the 7 into a 9(not on the registration) but on the car itself. Or a big 2019 sticker stuck onto the window or door. Something real tacky. Nobody cares except you.

. Or get with a jigsaw and make the first Lambo pickup truck by cutting out the back to make a truck bed. Cutting torch & grinders & fiberglass and bondo and paint it over in primer and it is a custom pickup truck.

Her a Can.  Sounds like a toilet for a female.  Looks like it Too.

1 year ago

Well, since anybody who owns a Lambo obviously has more dollars than brain cells anyway, you won't miss a few more buying the newest, latest, greatest piece of pretentious junk, right?

• 1 year ago

I suggest counseling. A wise man would trade it in on a new model if he could afford it. As you wise, and can you afford it?

• Stacey
    1 year ago

burn it and buy a mans car

• 1 year ago

you should start by getting a real car.

1 year ago

Go back to sleep. You were having a nice dream!