Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 10 months ago

What's the most bizarre thing you have seen your pet do?

As you know that pet always makes some bizarre things that dropped urine when sitting with others.

A friend has a pet parrot that goes into the bathroom, turns on the sink water to take a bath.

For me,, maybe more cute, my pet mouse seemed to like Chuck Berry and found him sort of dancing and bobbing on back legs in rhythm to 'promised land'..I coaxed him along with treats, never quite got the hang of turning circle at the piano solo, but still cute. Yogi dance I called it.

One of my cats likes to stare at me while I am in bed. Usually she crawls under the covers but some nights she doesn't and I'm like ok whatever and I turn off the light. The first night she did it I got a phone notification about half an hour later and when I turned on my phone to check it she was still there, 6 inches away from my face, staring at me. Why.

My basset hound puppy stares intensely at me while I masturbate. It's weird.

• patty

my budgie has a shower with her drinking water.

Maybe backflips right?

A friend of mine has an electric toothbrush mounted on the wall of her bathroom with a cord running horizontally to the plug in the wall maybe 8 or 9 inches. Her cat jumps up on the vanity in the bathroom and rubs his nose on the wire, so she covered it with one of those hard-plastic cable covers so the cat wouldn't bite it.

His favorite thing in the whole world is to jump up on the counter and rub his nose and cheeks on this cable cover while you scratch him. Whenever I'm over there, if I get up and walk towards the bathroom he runs ahead of me and jumps up on the vanity. Sometimes I'm going there just to scratch him, but other times I make him wait until I'm done with what I went in there for. He puts his face sideways against the cable cover and moves his jaw like he's chewing. He purrs loudly. He can't get enough of this--you could scratch him until all his fur was gone!

The strange thing is that for several weeks this bathroom was out of commission because she was having it redone. As soon as the new vanity was installed the cat would jump up there even though the cable wasn't there. I'd still scratch him, like before, and he'd just put his nose against the wall and work his jaws. He got very unhappy during this time and peed all over her house. but once the toothbrush and cable and cable-cover was back, he's as happy as before.

• Mog

My bunny would constantly hump his stuffed bunny whenever I walked into the room. Must have seen me as competition...I had to wash it a lot because he made it sticky. And he always cane tearing into my bedroom when I was smoking a bowl. Probably liked the smell.

In my dream last night, my dog crawled under the door, which is like half an inch of space, thats the most bizzare thing ive seen my dog do

• donnie

I really don’t even know at this point.