Anonymous

Why is my Italian friend the biggest racist around?

He says blacks have ruined Italy and are rapists. Apparently it's common because they elected a right wing government who's anti immigrant.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The stats of which ethnicity who commits the most crime and has the lowest educational scores is really telling. Your friend knows. I'm not lying. Those are known facts. Google it and you will see that Africans are clearly on the top.

1 year ago

Whites ruined America.. Millions of Black slaves, male and female were raped by white slave holders.

1 year ago

No, the worst racists are in Hollywood. http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

• 1 year ago

Your argument is that because you can find one black who is not a rapist , no-one can be allowed to be wary of blacks as rapists. Your next argument is that because you can find one white who is a rapist , blacks and whites are the same.

1 year ago

I'm Italian also and completely agree with him.

• 1 year ago

This is happening all around the western world. US, Canada, most of Europe, Australia, etc.etc. White middle-class people aren't having enough babies to replace themselves so they're making up their population growth with immigration. Every modern 'liberal' Western democratic republic today is growing more racially/ethnically diverse year by year and every one of these countries has a racist right-wing party that harks back to the Nazis and the KKK. The solution to the problem is not simple, and this will probably be the biggest political issue in the Western world for several decades to come.

Put on top of that that in some countries racism is more generally acceptable. The US is screwed up forever on race because of slavery and the Civil War. 150 years later Southerners are still thinking 'We wuz robbed!' and cynical politicians aren't above using this resentment to get votes. But UK, France, Italy, etc. have plenty of racism and xenophobia of their own.

If your Italian friend had grown up in Mississippi he might have heard all through his childhood that blacks ruined their state and are rapists. President Trump, at the very start of his campaign, said that ALL Mexican immigrants are criminals, drug dealers, rapists, murderers, and a few, I guess, are okay.

1 year ago

You sound like someone who is making stuff up for the purposes of wanting to talk.

1 year ago

Cause is Italians can’t help ourselves trust me my mom and dad are from Italy;)

1 year ago

Your Italian friend is correct. No one wants Africans or Muslims in their country. They are predotors

1 year ago

Clearly he has never had a black woman into him. I've never been pampered so.much in my life. I'd never go back to white women.

1 year ago

southern europeans feel insecure wince whites mock them too . it's not that they are racist . they just need to secure their place .