i have learnt guitar and its been 3 years now. i know all the positions and scales and notes around the neck,i feel like losing interest.?

but i feel stuck i cant create new melody. neither cant improvise in while playing, i just move around scales to scale and follows the patterns help me please,

Best Answer

Go to 10minutejazzlesson.com. A qualified degreed teacher there will teach you how to apply your skills to what you want to do! I advise all my students to do at least a few sessions there - it is very helpful.

• Mamianka

You are welcome! A lot of us pros come here to HELP - and some kids are not as polite as you.

tried Viagra ? 

ever try going to a jam session? if you aren't ready for that try paying attention to the drummer/bass player when you listen to music for pleasure

Lucky you, I broke both bones in my left forearm in high school and now that left arm is kind of twisted out of place now forever. This means I cant even hold a guitar properly to play the strings. Sigh

Maybe it's time for you to get a good, professional guitar teacher to get you back on track.

Start learning new pieces.

eg. Go to Lick Library and start studying new things, pieces of music you don't already know, note-for-note as they teach it - especially pieces with good lead and solo sections, not just strumming chords.

https://www.licklibrary.com/