Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

Can you sue an ex for lying that the children are your kids in Quebec?

Can you sue an ex wife who cheated and had 2 children with the men she cheated with and played off that it was her ex husbands children who is paying child support in Quebec? Is there any law for this?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

    Yes, you can sue for the return of the money you have spent supporting children who are genetically yours. How? You prepare a Summons and Complaint, file them with the Court Clerk, get an Index Number, serve her, either negotiate or go to trial.

    This will require court-ordered DNA in a court-recognized facility.

    You will also need an order to remove your name from the birth certificates.

    The flip side of this is that your ex can claim she BELIEVED you were the father. A Judge may or may not believe her.

    When did you learn that they are not your biological children?

  • Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    You should contact an attorney to find out... however you're also putting 2 kids in the middle.

  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

    You can sue her for paternity fraud.

    And if that doesn’t work and she still tries to get child support from you for kids that aren’t yours, you can kill the b*tch. Put a bullet in her head

    If you have DNA proof that she’s cuckolded you and she knows and has seen this DNA proof and yet she still tries to make you financially pay for those bas^tard kids, then yes, end her fkin life. If you don’t live with her, drive to her house and wait for her and do it then. I bet you all of her friends and girls in her social group don’t do that to their husbands when they find out about it

    In any other situation I wouldn’t advocate this but some things simply cross the line

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.