omar asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

HowYou became an Atheist? People apply their limited Observation as Conclusion of the Whole.So Darwins theory became root cause of Atheism?

Update:

Is it justified to say God does not exist without knowing the whole universe,why it exist?How is exist? like stephen hawking if you say,universe exist by itself and will continue by itself,you have established nothing new but an ancient blueprint concept of God

Update 2:

Until now what science and scientist found is no more than speculation,Recently Astronomers thinking maybe Bigbang never happened for star found older than age of universe, Dark matter or dark energy appears older than universe may be existed before bigbang

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1162808/big...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

We all left God and denied He existed. We did it because the guilt of leaving was great. We made up the idea of guilt when we left. God never created evil or wrong or guilt.

• Everard
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

"all left God and denied He existed"
      I despise LIARS almost as much as pedos

I never believed in any gods.
      I still don't believe in any gods.
      Although I'm 100% sure no gods exist
      I don't deny they exist - I don't claim your special knowledge.

"God never created evil or wrong or guilt"
      True 😎😎
      ~

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Atheism long predates darwinian evolution. And atheism is a default mindset. You become a theist by learning and accepting a set of religious doctrines. Until you do this, having not signed on to any one dogma, youre a passive atheist.

• omar3 months agoReport

Your comment make sense,we are simple people, because message reached to us that A mighty God exist, we are impressed and we accept and obey messengers of time.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Why are you so UNEDUCATED‽

“All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God.”― Voltaire

The only way primitive religion exists today is through the child abuse of forcing it into very, very young children but thanks to better education and growing intellects so many teens are able to discover the truth, throw off the indoctrination and step into the real world!

So atheism is not a conscious decision or a belief but a realisation!

But do not worry for yourself as you obviously lack the two things required for atheists!

• 3 months ago

The silly theistic myths turned me into an atheist .

Sounds like you're from Ur or Sumer . Did Anu and Enki and Enlil never get the attention from

you they needed or are they false gods even though all other false gods emulate them .

See the problem is that the idea that all atheist hatch from some egg before the chicken

is your concept . Atheist like you do not believe in the gods of Sumer or Babylonians or Hebrews a or

Christians and Muslims . So you're that atheist waiting to hatch from your own egg or chicken - Which ever came first .

And omar stop trying to act like you have some original idea - everything you posted is what you learned here

and has already been ask . Just get a Parrot and live comfortable in the idea of your god existing since

you see others as the idiots who never went on a spiritual quest to arrive at some place you may never arrive at

• omar3 months agoReport

Are you donald trump, why you using his picture, i am sending yur comment to Trump.president of usa, he is a good christian

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nunya
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I became an atheist after watching a fat retard make fun of the bible and cherry-picking random people. Most atheists are insufferably smug and leftwing. I ended up going over to the right and finding Christians to be more tolerable, and I found right-wing atheists.

-Left-wing atheists are obsessed with picking on random bible passages or weirdo Christian fanatics.

-Right-wing atheists are more interested in politics, philosophy, ideas, biology, etc.

• Everard
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

"So Darwins theory became root cause of Atheism"
      I was an atheist in 1954 - aged 7 - long before I knew anything about anything - I just didn't believe in gods... or pixies.
      Not a biggie.
      ~

• 3 months ago

Lol you speak as if by default people believe in God and then a select few "become" atheist like it's a sex change. I'm an atheist because I just cant say that I'm as smart as a believer. Believers claim to have all the answers to every single existential question, I dont and am waiting patiently for evidence that can answer some of these questions.

• omar3 months agoReport

existence not possible or thinkable without A God

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.