Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

Is it weird that a woman would go sleep with her mother rather than her husband?

So whenever we go visit her mother, she will leave me in a guest room, while she sleeps in the same bed as her mother. I don't really say much, as I understand that she hasn't seen her mother in a year, but still isn't this a bit unusual?

Ana: Yes, of course I've met this "mother", that's who we're going to visit in the first place.

Favorite Answer

This is totally bizarre. It seems your wife is still in a childish relationship with her mother and it's really time she grew up.

I would find that very odd but then again that is not the way I was raised.

no , normal . Probably she needs to have some chats with her

• Snoopy

No. I think if it happened to me I would as well. When my mom was my guest I'd sleep with her all the time. I'm single so that's why maybe but I can imagine you get used to it and then when you marry you might still be with your mother. The other thing could be she's worried about her health.

• Tj

Where they very close before marriage? That may be the reason, she misses her mom. Maybe next time, let her go alone and let her have her Mom time. If you had visited more often, then id be upset about it.

yew, disgusting……………….

• Ana

And you actually meet this “mother”, right? And you confirmed the mother is in there and no other men are in that room?

As long as there’s not other guys there, then if I were you I wouldn’t make a big deal out of it.