Friends dont buy me gifts?

Me and my BFFs of 10 years have lived apart after high school grad. We reunited during uni. Now we’re grown up have careers but im married and have a kid. We go out very often on weekends to hangout. Every time i travel for vacay or abroad i always bring my BFF gifts like antiques, clothes, jewellery, purses etc. I... show more Me and my BFFs of 10 years have lived apart after high school grad. We reunited during uni. Now we’re grown up have careers but im married and have a kid. We go out very often on weekends to hangout. Every time i travel for vacay or abroad i always bring my BFF gifts like antiques, clothes, jewellery, purses etc. I always gift them stuff on their bdays but they never gift me anything on my bday. Im not complaining but my friends bday is coming up and my husband said not to buy her a gift because they never gift me when its my bday. I said it wasnt a big deal but he said its not fair that i get them something but they never gift me anything. I didnt think much of it but my husband isnt ok with me buying a gift because they dont do the same for me. He thinks im spoiling them. Is it wrong for me to buy a gift for them if they dont?
14 answers 14