Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Say, are all you liberals concerned with global warming and carbon emissions aware of Al Gore's electric bills at his Tennessee mansion?

The Profiteer of Hypocrisy. Made a fortune off of global warming hysterics; has a yearly electric consumption on that one house 21 times the average American's.

• Dixie
    Favorite Answer

They don't care about thst Hate Trump Hate Republicans all that matters and spread Hate

Of COURSE Al Gore has a higher electricity bill than the average American — the average American isn’t a rich-as-hell political target. Show me comparative electric bills for homes of the same size with the same security requirements and we can talk. Otherwise, stop trolling.

Kinda depends on where the electricity is coming from. If he’s got solar panels, who cares how much sunlight he uses?

I can't remember when I last heard of Al Gore. Why are you so fixated on that guy? The month of July was the warmest month ever ******* recorded and you're still whining about Al Gore.

Do as I say not as I do from a Democrat?

I'm shocked!

What on earth has the possible greed and hypocrisy of someone got to do with the fact of global warming .

You would have refused to abandon the sinking Titanic ,if you thought the Captain had interests in a salvage company .

• sam

How is that changing reality of warming?

It would depend on how he gets the electricity. If he is with a supplier that has coal power stations he is a hypocrite. If he is with one that uses only renewable energy then that is far better - although he should still try to minimise his use.

I'd be far more concerned about how much flying he does. Almost nothing the average person does - other than having children - increases their carbon footprint more.

• 6 months agoReport

He flies in his private jets.

What’s concerning to me, is that the United States is the only country not taking the changes seriously. Never thought I would see the day that people are actually dying from heat exposure, plastic in the fish and contaminated soil. It’s the 21st century.

• Biff

The USA is the only civilized country whose leader is in the pay of the fossil fuel producers and industrial users. Even China is taking steps to reverse its CO2 emissions.

Liberals talk about global warming and fly private jets

SUPER MAGA PATRIOTS like Limbaugh, Trump, Dick Cheny, Ted Nugent talk talk talk talk talk about PATRIOTISM and then DODGE THE DRAFT LIKE COWARDS