TLLAIB refused entry to Israel; then they decide to let her in and she refuses and blames Trump because she's not going. How does that work?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

Because she's a Democrap...

And like all Democraps, she can't take responsibility for her own actions.

Democraps are crap.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It worked because you're talking about her now, as was only ever the intended purpose of her proposed visit.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Tlaib: Let me in.

Israel: No, you're only coming here to criticize us.

Tlaib: I just want to visit my Nana; I won't say anything political.

Israel: Oh, if it's just to visit your Nana and not to criticize us, then sure.

Tlaib: You're trying to muzzle me!

Israle: What?

• 3 months ago

You Are Not Of God Until You Speak Truth And Expose THE DEEDS Of Darkness ? ? ?

For The Next Generation If They Knew What We Had Done To This World They Would Condemn Us All To Hell ???

https://www.worldwidetargeting.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

All an excuse to call Trump RACIST.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Personally I don’t think it’s legal for Americans to have fundraisers in Israel. It is a foreign country.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

She has a right to refuse entry, you know?

God bless that great woman!

• 3 months ago

Israel put restrictions on her visit, and tried to limit her on what she could say. In other words, they wanted to censor her. What does that say about Netanyahu, who's under suspicion of corruption, just like Donald Trump?

• 3 months ago

"...then they decide to let her in as long as she signs a paper giving up her god given right to free speech..."

In a controversial move that drew strong rebukes from US politicians and even the most powerful US pro-Israel lobby group, Israel said on Thursday it would block Tlaib and another Democratic lawmaker, Ilhan Omar, from entering the country for a planned congressional trip to the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Israel then said it would consider a “humanitarian request” for Tlaib to visit her relatives “on the condition that she pledges not to act to promote boycotts against Israel”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/16/is...

• 3 months ago

It doesn't because you are oversimplifying the situation and leaving out key details.

Nothing you will ever say about these four women will ever be true or accurate.

• 3 months ago

Democrats lie about everything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.