Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Poland · 1 year ago

Would you ever live in Warsaw - Poland, knowing the historical tensions between Poland and the rest of Europe + Russia?

• ?
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe not but my father did, hes from there

Poland isn't backward, Belarus is. Who sold Poland to Stalin? Churchill and America. The French and British weren't bothered to help with the warsaw uprising, so the Red Army waited in Praga for the defendants to get tired and marched in calling themselves liberators. Who was marching in that parade in London at the end of ww2? Poland was betrayed and the Polish army, the Resistance fighters didn't march like they were supposed to. The French Resistsnce was child's play, it wasn't real. Learn history, mate! 

• ?
    1 year ago

And my other choice/choices are? I'll accept hell, WITH OPEN ARMS. .;-( The Poles did a lot for the allies in WW11, but that was a whole differant Pole to what we have today. ;-(

• 1 year ago

No it is to cold of a place to live

• 1 year ago

I just wouldn't live in Poland, period! You guys are still 50 years behind the rest of the Western world.....