a) very poor children

b) disabled children

c) senior citizens

d) healthy and middle class adults

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The same as any parent loves all their children that are different from one another

• 4 months ago

Why only four categories? How about visitors from another dimension? People who like Rutabagas?

• 4 months ago

I do not "LOVE" any category .

• rick
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I'm retired. I don't have to please anyone but me. I raised my kids. I don't like kids, any more. Most senior citizens are not interested in activities that I like. I only love the female ones that enjoy sex. Middle class adults voted for Trump. I don't like them either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes I do. .........

• RP
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Sure, but remember, unconditional love is love without strings, but it does take many different forms and shapes depending upon the purveyor and the recipient(s), not to mention their relationship.

• Peggy
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I give the same respect to all people providing they give me no reason to not respect them. I feel that is how it is meant to be. You use the word love but that word differs in meaning so, in the context of your question, I prefer the word respect. I hope that's O.K. with you.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

yes, thats the way it should be, people are equals

• Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Why not? They are all human beings

• Possum
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I don't "love" people I don't know. As far as respecting people, everyone deserves respect, unless they act in a way that makes them disrespectful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.