Becca asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 6 months ago

Does anyone know what this little guy/girl is? My kittens caught and really cute. But I need to know what it is to take care of.?

• J C

If you want to save chipmunks - and birds and baby bunnies and other little critters - then keep your cats inside. They do not need to be preying on the local wildlife. And when they crap in the neighbor's yard, and prey at the neighbor's bird feeder they will get trapped and hauled off to animal control, or worse. This is/was a baby chipmunk. If they survive the night let them go.

• Becca6 months agoReport

Well the kittens are strays. Their mom was pregnant and came to our house in the winter. And the neighbor has no problem with them. And cats kill small animals all the time. I just want to actually save them. A lot of people don't care.

Thank you! I still don't know how to reply or pick a "best answer". This is the second time I used this site. But I found another one and put them both in my aquarium. (I have pet bedding and water dish) Id rather try to save the Chipmunks instead of my cats killing them. At least I can say I tried! If they live till the morning I can try maybe formula. Anyone know how to take care of a chipmunk?

Looks like a baby chipmunk.

ya looks like a chipmunk or squirrel

Looks like a chipmunk. If your cats caught it, there's a good chance it won't live long anyway, but it'd be best to just let it go.

Islamic Dua Stop My Husband Having Affairs every married woman want husband to leave the other woman, today we are providing you a dua to keep husband faithful.