Do you ever feel you don't have agreements too often with your non-religious friends?

I was inspired by God who said you'd be the head and not the tail

And I got straight As in my last 5 semesters

And I made history by getting the highest mark ever recorded in one introductory class I took

And I was talking to my friend who doesn't understand this concept of showing fruitfulness and success

And she told me I should be very sure I won't fail my courses before enrolling in graduate school

And when I tell her about a dream I have she will tell me she doesn't think I can achieve it

I believe abilities are gained through training

While she believes you are born with them

Favorite Answer

it does not matter what you are "born with".... if you do not learn how to use what you got

Did you pass punctuation

• So what the hell is your actual question? You start off with a very succinctly one in the title of your question, but then in the body of your question, you go into all kinds of irrelevant crap.

• Aaron

Holy Cow what ya doing now?

You smoked an introductory class? Really?

Keep working, but get over yourself.

And no, non-religious don't know what we know. Nor do we know what those more religious than us know.