Is it possible to have a PO box in the US and have my mail forwarded to Canada?

No idea if this is even a thing, Im only asking cuz a business i used to deal with online changed there shipping policy's and now does not ship to Canada but i still want to order from there site.

Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I'm curious why this company won't ship to Canada? The only reason would be if the Canadian Government has banned that company or the country that company is located in from importing goods into Canada.

• AJ
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

but the big shipping companies do all the paper work for the seller.

• 4 months ago

Yes. Not a US Postal Service one because you don't live in the US but there are companies which will rent you a box and forward mail. Google "US mailing address" to find them

• Greg
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

To get a Post Office box you have to prove your U.S. residency. There are private companies that provide services that may help you. Google mail forwarding.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

There are private post office boxes--things like the UPS store, but not that brand--near the Canadian border, called proxy PO boxes. You order whatever it is, have it sent to that US post office box address, then either pick it up or make arrangements with that store for them to forward it to you in some way you have prepaid. It's a long Canadian border, so we'd need to know where you are to suggest one.

Is it really worth it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I dont think so but u can try

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.