Why do republicans think that centrist, conservative-leaning Democrats like Hillary and Joe Biden are "socialist radicals"?

Update: Evidence? Hillary and Joe Biden are against single payer healthcare, and want to do half measures like Expand Obamacare or Public option even though literally every other developed country has single payer healthcare and even conservatives in these countries are against repealing it outright and implementing the... show more Evidence? Hillary and Joe Biden are against single payer healthcare, and want to do half measures like Expand Obamacare or Public option

even though literally every other developed country has single payer healthcare

and even conservatives in these countries are against repealing it outright and implementing the abomination we have
Update 2: And that's just a Single issue. I can list plenty more
Update 3: Obamacare is Not socialist, and it was even based on some CONSERVATIVE proposals from the 1990's
Update 4: @Godless Gazoo - No they aren't

Bernie Sanders even isn't technically a socialist despite calling himself one (I still support him). You are not a socialist unless you want a state run economy and abolition of private property
Update 5: And also, I am not in any way defending Joe or Hillary. I personally don't really like them
Update 6: These countries with single payer healthcare were proven time and time again to have better health outcomes.

Also it's cheaper since it's non-profit
Update 7: @Ricky, I just explained why they DON'T support socialized healthcare. Obamacare was based off proposals made by CONSERVATIVES in the 1990's, and as anon said, The ONLY point of Obamacare was to make Insurance Companies richer by mandating everyone get insurance.
Update 8: Bernie wants to model Sweden, not Venezuela