Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Would white people be happier if black people left America?

How much safer would the country be?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The people in control of this country are the rich people. Since 1980, the 20% working poor have fallen lower, the middle 60% have kept up with inflation, and the top 20% has captured the nation's real growth. The population has grown, and some people moved up the wealth rank as some collapsed, but essentially the definition of the USA is the major skew of wealth. Now, almost all the black people are in the lower income classes, and have funneled up their money to rich people.

The people in charge that really control the government, the education system, the media, want you complaining about immigrants, homosexuals, atheists, racism, religious freedom, and anything but financial systems and power. Sports, TV shows, movies are all diversions and time fillers to keep you from seeing the great siphoning of wealth to the top.

You ask a false issue because the white people that would be happier if black people left are in the same working struggling class of people and they are programmed to be racist to keep them from being educated enough to understand who's really in charge and is the true enemy.

There are renegades like Tom Steyer who are in the top class telling you that the system is corrupt.

I probably won't get Best Answer, but maybe I'll awaken a few sleeping people to give up the hate of the people in the same hole as them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

The right wing nazi republicans would

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Im thinking no, sports would get pretty boring

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No, I have black friends, and all but one have treated me better than any white person ever has. We won't be safer, there will still be gangbangers and the media will turn their attention to Latinos and try to keep them in the slums for eternity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I would be much happier. These posters claiming that white people will not work overnight fast food jobs or play sports or make music must not have been alive long. I remember very well when whites did all of those. Sports and music only became black dominated when Obama was president. It is because of racist Jews trying to make it look otherwise.

• 9 months ago

Probably not...

• 9 months ago

Well, maybe we woulda had less mass shootings?

....Ooooooh, wait, that's almost always some lonely white guy

• Chris9 months agoReport

False, the vast majority of mass shooters are black.

• No because it's boring

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Well... maybe. But someone keeps buying their music and putting bIack artists at the top of the charts. And some people certainly seem to love watching black athletes. lmagine if all our athIetes were white... IoI. We wouId aIso need to fiII our poor people jobs with some other group then. I don't think we would have people dying to work the night shifts at McDonaId's all of the sudden.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It would be kind of pointless. People are just mad about anything and even if it's solved, people aren't truly satisfied nor happy with the outcomes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.