Average Joe asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

Is it true you are still young at heart?

Best Answer

Yes, I am. The alternative is terrifying.

I still have things to do,

and people to love.

I love to greet each day with hope and a smile.

Once you reach a certain point in your life/career, and with

family, you need to remodel your lifestyle, and march to a different drummer, or sit on the porch all day, in your tatty clothes, and yak about your real or imagined aches and pains.

yes i always watch kids shows to make me feel young or because there is a little bit of young somewhere in me

• Alfred

Yes, but, maybe, less than previously.

Yes.....................

• Vortex

I am not sure I will ask a cardiologist first chance I get.

I am 18, I should be. lol

I believe you can be. I also believe if you feel younger than you really are, you'll live longer. I'm 62. Most of the time I feel like I'm 35. I always walk to the . corner store. I go to concerts and want to stand up during the fast songs. Most times I can't because people behind me in their 40s and 50s want to sit down and I would be blocking their view. Sure there are aches and pains that I didn't have in my 30s but I won't let that stop me.

Yes it is true for the most part

False,I m kinda tired

• Yes

Sometimes, it's hard to stay positive and happy though when you watch the world around you. Everyone else is miserable and they just seem like they want to bring you down, I try to act like a kid (ie meaning like free and positive).