Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 months ago

How to know if a guy is interested vs. is being friendly?

He is a guy in my school ( a year ahead of me) and we met previously at a party and we chatted for a bit. Now, whenever he sees me at school, he always says hi and he tried to talk to me once about school. Yesterday, I was at the library reading and when I looked up, I noticed he was looking at me, so he waved and smiled. Is he trying to be my friend/nice person? I just feel that me is friendlier to me than the average person would!

Favorite Answer

Based on your description, I would vote for interested, but maybe a bit shy. If you are interested, then reprecicate his attention, but don't overwhelm him or you might scare him off.

• God

Sure he is interested. If you like him "accidentally" run into him after school and ask him if he'd like to have a soft drink with you. It will probably progress from there.

boys never talk to you if they're not interested in you. no such thing as any man being friendly.