Elliot
Elliot asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 9 months ago

Have you ever noticed that some otherwise intelligent people are horrible drivers, who do things like speed, tailgate, brake hard, etc.?

I don't know if the driver ahead, or alongside of me is intelligent, but if/when I see someone either on their cell, hitting their brakes when no one's in front of them, swerving, turning their head to talk to their passenger, or fidgeting on the dashboard, I'll get away from them first chance I get.

No.

Intelligent drivers tend to drive Tacomas, Tundras. and, very responsible.

Stupid inbred rednecks drive Rams, and Badly.

What amazes me is people who have to rush right up to a red light then slam on the brakes at the last moment. They don't seem to look ahead. They just HAVE to be first to get to that red light.

• Elliot

Hurry up and wait...

Yes, I have noticed that also. Not all intelligent people are smart about all things.

• Jerome

Being in a car is more dangerous than walking the streets in some cities.

lol....which reminds me; you ever rode with someone who don't know how to read the word "stop"................

I stated you missed the stop sign. She stated, "naw I saw it, I just didn't understand it"...........huh?

An older woman. I wouldnt call her intelligent by a long shot. Even though she is a home owner and rich on paper.

😄

Intelligent drivers are safe drivers.

When you drive like that, it's because you've been on the road too long (road rage/impatient) or you think you're the shxt or in an episode of 2 Fast 2 Furious. 🤣

People die that way.

Trust me. 🤦‍♀️ Have had my share of stupid driver moments, accidents and in tons of accidents with wreckless drivers. None were intelligent whatsoever. Just deadly.

Yes. I see that a lot.