Where is Waldo?

Okay, so I have been trying so hard to find Waldo but I can't find him. I checked just about everywhere, every room in my house, in my car, at school, at Chick Fil A, but I still couldn't find him? Can anyone please help me find out where Waldo is?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Ronali
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I heard he changed his name to Weirdo.

• 2 months ago

He is on ISLE 7 in Walmart hiding behind a cloths rack watching the hot girls checking out bras and thongs..

• 2 months ago

Waldo's plane was shot down over the sea of japan. It spun in. there were no survivors.

• 3 months ago

This made me laugh thanks lol, you're funny.

• Michael3 months agoReport

This is not a laughing matter. There is someone that I know very well that is missing and the fact that you would think of that as funny is disgusting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

ive heard he's up your *** and around the corner

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

I'm sorry to be the one to break the news to you, but Waldo passed away earlier this summer. The exact cause of death has yet to be determined. His family suspects foul play. There was a memorial service but it was short lived. Nobody could find the body.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Ive been seeing waldo near me.... heard his date told him he looked like waldo with his red striped shirt -.-

• 3 months ago

I don't know, I heard he was hidden along with all the other Popeye's chicken sandwiches which are just so hard to find.

I'll try going to Popeyes and ordering a chicken sandwich. Thank you for the help.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

hes in the cartoon section of the newspaper

Is he microscopic because I can't find him in there.

• 3 months ago

I've heard rumors he was having lunch with Ronald McDonald at Burger King located at 123 Sesame Street.

I'll try checking there. Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.