Where is Waldo?

Okay, so I have been trying so hard to find Waldo but I can't find him. I checked just about everywhere, every room in my house, in my car, at school, at Chick Fil A, but I still couldn't find him? Can anyone please help me find out where Waldo is?

• Ronali

I heard he changed his name to Weirdo.

He is on ISLE 7 in Walmart hiding behind a cloths rack watching the hot girls checking out bras and thongs..

Waldo's plane was shot down over the sea of japan. It spun in. there were no survivors.

This made me laugh thanks lol, you're funny.

• Michael3 months agoReport

This is not a laughing matter. There is someone that I know very well that is missing and the fact that you would think of that as funny is disgusting.

ive heard he's up your *** and around the corner

• Joe

I'm sorry to be the one to break the news to you, but Waldo passed away earlier this summer. The exact cause of death has yet to be determined. His family suspects foul play. There was a memorial service but it was short lived. Nobody could find the body.

Ive been seeing waldo near me.... heard his date told him he looked like waldo with his red striped shirt -.-

I don't know, I heard he was hidden along with all the other Popeye's chicken sandwiches which are just so hard to find.

• Michael3 months agoReport

I'll try going to Popeyes and ordering a chicken sandwich. Thank you for the help.

hes in the cartoon section of the newspaper

• Michael3 months agoReport

Is he microscopic because I can't find him in there.

I've heard rumors he was having lunch with Ronald McDonald at Burger King located at 123 Sesame Street.

• Michael3 months agoReport

I'll try checking there. Thank you, I appreciate your help.