Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

I Cant deal with the fact people are allowed to hate me my brain doesn't want to accept it! Help?

• Nunya
    Favorite Answer

That is life. Even some of your so-called friends secretly dislike or do not care about you. You are supposed to interact with all sorts of people and see which ones click with you. Many people will refuse to click simply for the fact that they do not feel a connection with you.

Brains may be like that but you aren't a brain.

Hatred is strong toxin. Must NOT be allowed INTO you.

See it, reject, forgive. Feel it, think on good things.

This is a big battle, and you need to win.

• Kin

I'm okay with strange people hating me even for ridiculous, unreasonable reasons, that's their problem. What matters is the people that love me, the people I love and my Lord.

Even if the entire creation of God were to be against me and wanted to harm me, as long as God is with me no one can harm me whatsoever. I don't anticipate people's approval that much or anything. I anticipate my Lord's acceptance and His love. Because God will never reject you and will always accept you as long as you stay close, as long as I keep coming back to Him.

You shouldn't let people get to you, ignore them. There are people who will hate you for stupid unreasonable reasons or no reason, there will be people who will love you and who accept you. Who like you for you. Sometimes its human nature and sometimes its how you approach others, how you treat others.