If a GOP Senator also owns a Pharmacy and sells 1.2 million Opiodes to a town of 6,000 people, are they really really calm when they vote?

or is something else going on here, beyond his grasp as a Business Owner and Senator and Christian leader and Educated Professional?

Favorite Answer

Sure. As long as they're not held responsible and liable for the crap they sell. Legislators are almost never held responsible for the votes they cast. They CAN'T be held responsible - and they KNOW it.

If I was a mere store owner, and sold you a bottle of pop or bag of chips that was contaminated with deadly cyanide, yer damn tootin' that I could be held responsible for your death.

If I was a GOP Senator, and got wind of the huge lawsuits upcoming, you can bet the family farm that I'd be dumping my shares in Perdue Pharma, signing my pharmacy over to my ex-wife, and strengthening my "dedication" to Jeezus. Anything to avoid being held responsible for my sins. In short, I would be calmly panicking while I tried to distance myself from the other drug-dealers that I was perfectly fine with being in cahoots with - before the election campaign. Just to prove my "forthrightness" and "uprightness."

Not answerable. No specific information requested.

He isnt a senator.

I thought you liberal morons wanted all drugs to be legal?

Republicans are the real criminals in our society

• GEORGE B

Read and learn something: http://akdart.com/lib73.html

hi no I disagree. but maybe I dont .