Chelsea asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

Do I look more attractive before or after my weight loss? I lost 60 pounds and went from a D cup to an A cup bra. (Please check pictures)?

I was once 170 lbs and 5'2, so relatively overweight. One feature I was happy with as a "bigger" girl was my chest. I wore a 36D. big but not too big.

When I lost 60 pounds over a year I went right back down to where I started, a 34A. Sometimes I wish I was still fat and think about putting weight on, but won't due to health reasons.

BTW: I WAS and always have been properly measured, so I am fully aware of my size which is indeed a 34A

• 1 year ago

Everyone has a different opinion of physical attraction, some guys do prefer a plus size woman. However, you must take into consideration that at 170 lbs and 5'2 you had a BMI of over 30.

In the older photo you have a pretty face but carry a lot of weight in the face, neck, chest and arms. In the second photo your arms appear trim and toned, your face has more definition, and your body looks slim. You appear much healthier. Yes, you may have lost a lot of weight from your chest area it doesn't change the fact that you look a LOT more attractive!

• Chris
    1 year ago

Lots of guys prefer smaller breasts on women. I am one of those guys.

1 year ago

Again that is NOT an A boob as they are practically flat at an A cup.

Your repeated queries are in violation of the TOS

• ?
    1 year ago

Your face has more definition after your weight loss. You were cute and now you're quite pretty.

It's true that lots of guys like big boobs, but it's also true it's a fetish, and that most guys are happy with a woman who is loving and sexy.

• 1 year ago

Boobs don't make the woman. Girls might think that, but let yourself transform into a woman. We see urselves as more than curves and sexual experience.