Why don't men understand that women's breasts can shrink a lot or get a lot bigger with weight fluctuations?!?

Years ago I put on half my body weight over a few years. I was 170 lbs and 5'3. I increased in cup size from a 34A to a 36D. I told male friends I wanted to lose weight but didn't want to lose cup size they told me my boobs weren't going anywhere. Years later, (I moved) I lost the extra weight and they shrunk back down to A cups. The guys that knew me before I lost weight don't believe that they shrunk 3 sizes, and and new guys in my life laugh and roll their eyes when I say "I used to wear D cups." Here is a picture showing that it CAN happen and I wish men weren't so ignorant to this!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want real advice.... Men don't care about your cup size as much as they do your actual weight.. If the body is looking right, we can look past cup size any day. A great body is so so much more important. Any man worth dating will know breast size is genetic, so he'll look at the whole package instead.

FYI your face and body look 1000x better in the 2019 photos, so much so that the smaller breast size doesn't even make a slight difference in the way you look, in fact it enhances your looks due to the rest of you looking better.

1 year ago

i was a topless model in college, and I can tell you from experience that breasts, at least mine, would have small changes in shape and size going through a two hour photo session, especially if the gig was outdoors. You can literally see it in the photos, and sorry guys there is no way I can show that here.

• 1 year ago

You were in the "obese." category. It is obvious from the photograph you stored a lot of weight in your upper body, the arms, neck, face and yes, the breasts. Not healthy.

Prior to GAINING the weight you had the smaller cup size, so it should have been obvious that it was a result of an excess of body fat that gave you the larger cup size. D cup sounds big, but is NOTHING to write home about when you are large everywhere else. If anything, I would be more surprised if your breasts didn't get large with so much extra weight!

In the more recent picture your appearance has changed dramatically, you appear very slim and fit, you also appear to have quite a small build. Perhaps the men you are telling do not realize how much of a transformation you have gone through?

Either way, you look much healthier in the more recent picture, and therefore more attractive, in my opinion.

• Foofa
    1 year ago

You know, you don't have to discuss your size or bust measurements with every fool you meet.

• LizB
    1 year ago

Welllll they're kinda right, in a way. The amount of actual breast tissue doesn't change with weight gain or loss. But if your body tends to store fat in your chest, around your ribs, or in your back, your bra size will definitely change. If you don't tend to store fat in those areas, then your cup size won't change much even with significant gain or loss. Band size can still change, though.

Sorry about your "reverse puberty," lol. There are upsides to smaller boobs, though! I had perfectly pleasant 32Bs before having kids, and I miss being able to do yoga without my boobs getting in the way!

• 1 year ago

What do you care what guys think? I never did. Guys are lucky we even look at them. Really

• 1 year ago

Interesting - I've never gained or lost except when I had children. Interesting point. By the way you look better with the weight loss and smaller breasts in my opinion.

• Ana
    1 year ago

Yes it obviously happens. Start hanging around guys with higher IQ’s and then guys won’t be ignorant to you

• Benny
    1 year ago

Most intelligent men DO understand that.