how do i increase the size of the font in my emails in yahoo?

how do i make my email normal size when i print it normal on the screen but print out tiny on the paper

how to put yahoo and facebook on my homepage of my cromebook

Hold down the CTRL key and roll your mouse button to either increase or decrease the size of the text you will type.  Notice the internet search bar for the ZOOM magnifier which will show the size of the increase or decrease in the text typed.    Begin typing and text will appear at the size you increase or decrease.  Hope this is helpful and solves your issue.....worked so easily for me.

highlight the text you want to make bigger or smaller

on a P.C. control +  and it will get larger.

• 1 year ago

Make text in your web browser bigger or smaller

Using keyboard shortcuts, your web browser lets you zoom in to make the text bigger and easier to read or zoom out to make it smaller and fit more on the screen.

Zoom in - Press Ctrl (CMD on a Mac) + the plus key (+) on your keyboard.

Zoom out - Press Ctrl (CMD on a Mac) + the minus key (-) on your keyboard.

Zoomed too far? Press Ctrl (CMD on a Mac) + 0 to go back to the default size.

• 1 year ago

if you put this question on the search bar it might give you directions on how to do it

• 1 year ago

There are 2 ways to change email font size.

1. Browser page display

Hold down the ctrl key and rotate the mouse wheel or press ctrl + or -.

2. Sent email

Go to more settings and select writing email and then select default rich-text format.

You can also set for one email on the email settings bar.

You can not change plain-text size. The receiver must control it as in 1.

1 year ago

do that thru your Windows menu. see the three 'dots' at the way upper right ?? Click on them ...............

• ?
    1 year ago

Make text in your web browser bigger or smaller: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln2937.html