Is it normal for females to use the toilet in front of a male who is just a friend (not a partner)?

My boyfriend and I have been together a year now. He likes to party a lot and has lots of female friends (also drinkers and partiers) I am ok with that. I find it strange, however, that a lot of these women will pee in front of him or other males out of convenience. Some women will use the toilet while the men will use the bath tub, for example. I have never seen this kid of behavior before.

• 1 year ago

It's very rare unless people are incredibly drunk or unable to retain themselves for some other reason. Still rare. I'd assume the house was filled with drunks. And not rarely drunk... but regularly drunk people.

1 year ago

Trust.............

• 1 year ago

Uh yeah...that's kinda weird. If you are uncomfortable about that, If I were you, I would definitely communicate that with your boyfriend.

1 year ago

Everyone knows a women have vag and everyone knows a man has a di ck and two balls so it nothing to be ashamed of. Man stands to pee and women sits so it common