Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 months ago

Is she flirting with me?

We were at the same party and we sat at the same table and she asked me where did i finish school because she has a feeling that she had seen me before and doesn't remember where. Also, she asked me where I finished my undergrad degree ( We are both in the same grad program, but I am year ahed of hear).Was she hitting on me?

She also added me on FB the next day but she has not messaged me! I also run into her at school several time.. I was wondering if she is stalking me/ hitting on me.

Favorite Answer

I don't think so. Sorry, not trying to be rude but I see this way too often. "This girl smiled at me and treated me like a human being. I think she wants the d." Nah.

maybe she likes you

Ask her yourself.

No i think she's just trying to get to know you a little bit better. But if you want to start something with her i suggest asking her out.