How hard is it to give your full heart to God?

I think God is showing me that until I give my full heart to God - I will not receive everything I want and need and desire

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

It is very hard to do so perfectly. Fortunately, God doesn't require perfection from us, just out sincere best effort.

How do you give your heart to anyone that you love? It's not a bargaining chip to get or the reason you will have those things.

A tepid person who begins devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus will become fervent. It that person is already fervent he will quickly rise to high perfection.

Which God the old ones or the new ones?

Which god is in question

Impossible, since everybody is a sinner.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Perhaps you need to wake up into reality... you can get what you want if you work for it. Nothing comes magically... Since no body has shown any compelling evidence of the contrary.

It is very difficult.

But also remember, many who gave their entire being to God

have never received their needs, wants, and desires at all.

Be careful how you interpret what God is saying.

• Buddy

I'd hang on to it if I was you; you're going to need it.

• choko_canyon

I'm blocked too. Breakthrough, so you believe that your relationship with this god you believe in is commercial in nature? You PAY him by 'giving him your heart', and he sells you the stuff you want? Is that really how you see things?

It's impossible.

You would die ripping your heart out, and it would be monumentally stupid anyway, since gods are mythological beings.