Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Should the Taliban be invited to step foot on American soil?

I thought the cowardice, complicity, hypocrisy of elected Republicans could no longer amaze me. I was wrong. Imagine GOP reaction if Obama had announced by tweet that he’d planned a secret meeting with Taliban at Camp David on same week as 9/11 Anniversary. The freaking Taliban!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Why not, you didn't give a damn when Obummer supported the Muslim Brotherhood (Sunni) and invited them into the white house of all places. You should also note that the Taliban and ISIS are also Sunni, neat huh?

Learning the major branches of Islam (Sunni and Shia) goes a long way into understanding what's happening in the Middle-East and what country is against whom and further ...why. Then go think about Benghazi and what they're not telling you. Wake up, dammit!

• Login to reply the answers
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Meanwhile, back at the border, the democrats are steadily working hard to allow unaccompanied Taliban to walk right in our country. Sorry dude, your argument won’t fly. Besides, I thought Dems preferred diplomacy over aggression. Make up your mind. ( yes, mind, singular)

• Rick
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

SSSHHHhhh (( dumbo, IT'S A TRAP !!!!! ))

• 5 months ago

Imagine not realizing that the taliban works for the United States government

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump said during his campaign that he "knows the TRUTH about 9/11." Perhaps he knows something about Republicans he should be sharing. They all seem terrified of him. There's a reason why.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

But the Democrats are a wing of the Democratic Party.

• 5 months ago

Everything's OK if a Republican does it. This goes even farther for Trump, to absurd lengths.

• gigi
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

They have no choice. They are also Trumps benefactors.

• 5 months ago

Oh bullsht. If 0bama did it, you leftists would be staunchly defending it

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

"F" NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.