Am I in love?

For the past 12 days there hasn't been a single hour that I have stopped thinking about him. He asked me to homecoming last week and we hugged many times and his arms just felt natural, like home. We have been texting for an hour and he has been explaining to be how he lives in the country to when he is driving home at night he stops and looks at the stars for a half hour each night. He explained that it is his happy place and that it is just so beautiful. Those words made my heart melt. It is so cute how delicate his words are and how much he enjoys the beautiful things. The butterflies in my stomach haven't ever gone away and I think I am in love with him. Am I in love?

• 1 year ago

It's what we used to call "snowed". It's also called 'infatuation". That doesn't mean it's not real, or that it's not the start of a real love. You just don't know him well enough yet. I hope this blossoms, and as you get to know him better, you find deeper and deeper reasons to love him. Just don't get addicted to that high of being infatuated. That, if you are lucky, will settle down into a much deeper, longer-burning real love ].

1 year ago

No. Never beg a guy back. What if he just got turned off or something. If your forming an attachment You will be the one who will feel bad. They are only going to feel pressured and that's not good. Never call them for booty. Keep your eyes open for a real lover. A scared cat is never good, he's either found something annoying about you and cannot even stand the idea of spending it the same way around with you again. Seriously don't push it. Men will put you in your place real quick. The nicest way to gain someone's interest if they may even ever have interest in you again is just to let it go. You can find any other guy sweetie and he will love you for you and all of your flaws. Never doubt that just because someone does not call you back. I dated this guy who confessed his feelings but now I'm just lost, never saw him again, completely dissed me, and just used me for sex. I am so shocked how men use whatever they can to get sex even their looks and personality are coniving. I really hope that when I see this person again I can really explain to them that they cannot hurt me.

1 year ago

No, that's the first stages of lust.