Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Does my best friend have feelings for me?

Okay so, we’ve known each other for about 6 years now. In the beginning of our friendship, I was in a relationship for 4 years, and he, my best friend, was single. Then he started dating, and I was single. But, a few days ago, he ended his 3 year relationship with his gf. We have been spending almost everyday together since, from 9pm to 3am in his car. We just goof around, listen to music, chill and talk. Time passes by so fast when I’m with him, I feel like I just want more time everytime because it feels good. He always complimented me, but now I feel like it means even more than before. He tells me how lucky my next bf will be and that he needs a girl like me in his life. All his friends are shocked that he never made a move on me (even if he had a gf). It’s weird, but I feel like maybe he feels like I don’t like him like that, which I now understand it’s false, because obviously I do have a crush on him. I’ve known I had feelings even before he was with his ex, but I kinda brushed it off and respected the fact that he was going to be in a relationship. When we’re together I want more. I want to touch him and get closer to him everytime but I don’t know if it’s reciprocal even if sometimes he will “kinda” do it, like touch my hand of my arm. I feel protected with him. We’re lowkey flirty so it’s hard to know for sure.

It’s obvious that I like him, but what do you guys think? Does he like me too?

Sorry if it’s long I had to let it out lmao.

Favorite Answer

He JUST broke up. Don't be pushy.. let him decide.

• aly7 months agoReport

I’m not being pushy lol I won’t make a move on him and won’t be confessing anytime soon tbh, only if he asks or something.

Well? take your top off and see how he reacts! Guy's like that sponaneous junk Trump 2020! YEAH!

• aly7 months agoReport

Lol

• Brian

Who knew that Cliff Clavin was on Y!A?