Republicans want us to forget Trump invited RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS to the US to celebrate 9/11. Should we let them off the hook?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

GOD BLESS OUR ENEMIES! GOD DAMN AMERICA!

• 1 year ago

Negotiating with the Taliban and excluding the Afghan government WHICH WE SUPPORT was monumentally stupid. This can't end in anything but a blood bath and radical Islam taking over once more, just like happened in Iraq thanks to the GOP's stupid war.

• 1 year ago

17 years in Afghanistan at a price of $737.6 BILLION, not to mention lost lives, and Democrats don't want a peaceful solution?

How much longer should we stay?

How many more lives lost?

How many more $$$ that could be spent on AMERICANS are we going to lose?

You don't want peace and you don't want war!

The only thing you know is "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

• Arch
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

They weren't here to celebrate. They were here for peace talks. Now, I'm not crazy about that either. I think the Taliban should be exterminated. But don't pretend that you wouldn't be all for this if it were a Democrat president.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

You mean that he wanted to meet with the Taliban to work on Peace in the Middle East. What kind of horrible horrible person works on peace in the Middle East??? Oh yeah, every president for the last half-century including Obama.

But it is really good to hear that the left is against meeting with our enemies to broker peace. Good to hear that you leftists are the true war-mongers.

• 1 year ago

No. They also want you to think that Joe Biden makes more gaffes than Trump. Compared to Trump, Biden actually is a stable genius.

• John
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Is that you Jussie?

• 1 year ago

He invited Obama too.

• Ryde0n
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Very MSNBCish to grossly misrepresent peace talks as a celebration .

And you guys wonder why we call you Fake News ,,,, lol !

• 1 year ago

no i think not loool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.