If I was a Vampire slayer and you were a vampire who would win?

What would the outcome be

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Who says we'd HAVE to fight? Hell, we could even be BESTIES or some sh!t.

I mean unless you want me to turn you into a human body version of an empty Capri Sun pouch drink or something...

• 2 months ago

It depends which book/movie saga I was a vampire from. If I were from the Twilight Saga, I may look like a fairy, but I would be near impossible to kill, since I'm virtually indestructible and can't sleep, so I'd win. If I was a Vampire from the Darren Shan Saga, I would probably win again, but you would have a chance of being victorious since I do sleep and while I am tough I am not as tough, so you could have a chance by waiting till I'm asleep and shooting me, putting a stake in my heart or cutting my head off.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If I was a vampire aka reptilian...you would be dead

• Kiran
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Well I'm not so strong I'd make a weak vampire so I'll get slain in no time!:/. ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

depends on who see who first, number of lawyers, police and script writers available, what kind of appearance money for match and side bets available. If I was vampire? - I don't restrict myself in techniques, various Ryu in tournaments rules followed- but on street it is survival and that means weapons if available to use as needed- do you use a crossbow to point pointy stick into heart? I might use 8mm Mauser first or own crossbow. First would want to know if you're O postive or AB negative? just like a blind date, you might not be my 'Type'

• 2 months ago

Why don't we just go out for the evening for a meal and a drink, I'll have a nice red claret.....But i'll pass on the stake and garlic!

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If I was Sita from the Last Vampire/Thirst, I'd definitely win. But sometimes the slayer can be friends with vampires. Look at Angel and Spike. 🤷‍♀️

I think Sita would make a good friend. Although, she can snap the slayer's neck in a blink of an eye. There's no defeating her.

• 2 months ago

But I could offer you immortality.......and you'd stay Young and beatuiful forever.

and nibbling on your neck sounds like fun,

• 2 months ago

I'd win then turn you into my slave that never says no

• 2 months ago

i would win and drink your blood

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.