Is it weird that my gf keeps my work socks in a bucket of bleach before washing them. I don’t know a lot about laundry but that seems wrong?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Cammie
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

It's weird that a GF does your laundry and you complain about how it is done.Be sure and thank her for doing your laundry and even, yes, even do her laundry some time. Ask her about the socks.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If they are white socks, and you walk around the house with no shoes, the soles of the socks might be dark

It may not be the safest option in the world (with fumes and the potential to spill). Ask her to find an alternative if it concerns you.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Maybe your tootsies are not as daisy fresh as you think ...

• Kate
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

This does seem a bit strange. Bleeach will ruin them. If she really feels the need to soak them then nappy soak is good. Other than that, simply washing them cleans them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

she may try to kill germs on your socks. are they stinky?

bleach makes cloth white and removes smells (by killing bacteria).

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

She probably don't want to smell them and want to kill the door

• 11 months ago

Whats Weirder is she does you dirty nasty stinking smelling socks at all.. YOU should do your own laundry and sense your feet stink so bad stop taking your shoes and socks off at her house.

• 11 months ago

Yes, it is weird that you don't wash your own laundry.

• 11 months ago

THAT IS GOOD, BLEACH SOAKS OUT THE STAINS

• 11 months ago

Are they clean when you put them on? It's different but not weird. She obviously wants them as clean as possible. You're fortunate to have someone that cares so much for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.