Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 2 months ago

Kirk Enterprise vs Picard Enterprise maximum warp speed who would win ?

Another question if they both went warp 6 would Picard's be faster because of new technology and different formula ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 hours ago

Picard Enterprise

• Betty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My money's on Kirk.............

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're asking two different questions here. If you're asking which is faster, of course Picard's would be faster. It was made later, and therefore has better technology.

If they both went warp 6, which would be faster? That's like asking if a Ferrari and a Prius both went at 55MPH, which would be faster?

• 2 months ago

Captain Kirk will come out on top always.... Except for the British accent.

Now if you you'd asked about anything between Kirk and Chuck Norris.... There would always be a tie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not aware of a significantly different formula. It seems obvious that Picard's ship would be significantly faster. I think you already know this. It also had better replicators so the food tasted better.

• Picard's ship being faster was a frequent plot point until the episode which revealed that the "new" faster warp drives were somehow endangering the universe.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with astronomy and space? Star Trek is fiction.

• 2 months ago

Picard would have been faster because being English instead of American his ship traveled in at imperial warp speed, while Kirk traveled in metric warp speed.

• Laura2 months agoReport

Wouldn’t it be the other way round, the Americans still use imperial and the British and also Europe went to metric system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.