What do you do when you get your first job with handsome amount?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

saving+investment. Also don't forget to pamper yourself. treat yourself but at the same time make sure you have savings too.

• 2 months ago

Saving......................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

THERE ARE SO MANY PLANES OUTSIDE, IT'S AMAZING!

• 2 months ago

Start a savings account.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I will continue to live normal.

• 2 months ago

I only had one job that paid very well, it Sucked. I couldn't enjoy the money. as the job made me sick. I had housemate troubles, too, had to call police. I had to pay all the rent and utilities, myself,as they weren't paying; even running up big phone bills. So, there went a Lot of it. Should have abandoned my rental and just moved back in with a friend. I had saved $10,000 with that job at Hewlett-Packard;m , but,after I got hurt and could not work 8 months until surgery, I had to Live on it. Couldn't get workmen's comp, went back to H/P, kept getting the run around; "I'd get a package in the mail". Nothing ever came. There went all that money. I only got my surgery covered, that's all. Suing would have cost almost as much as the settlement. HP Sucks..never saw such a large corp so full of Busybodies in my life.

• steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

As soon a possible take a month off and blow a lot of money on a holiday to somewhere like Thailand or Hong Kong (although the second is not advisable at the moment).

• 2 months ago

Treat myself to something I can't afford.

• 2 months ago

I am working with a largest networking site that is GWS Project Network where thousands of freelancer working on no. of projects so I am also a freelancer and earn handsome amount my minimum earning is 50 to 70K so when I started my career as a freelancer I visit many restaurant and enjoy party every weekend.

• 2 months ago

I am a freelancer and working with a largest networking site that is GWS Project Network where thousands of freelancer working on no. of projects so after my graduation I started working as a freelancer and get my first job or profession so I am so happy at that time that’s my first work and now I am completed 3yr successfully.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.